Sure! A couple days here and there are fine! Hey! It is winter in Colorado, right? But after 5-6 days it starts to get old. We should be warming up a little bit this week...so hopefully the snow will melt away and Molly will start pooping OUTSIDE again! LOL (she is not a huge fan of pooping in the cold).
Alex and I got to model our sweaters last week too!
Just about the time the snow started to come down last Wednesday morning:
Did I mention we are going to have to start weaning Alex of her pacifier soon? Should be a hoot! Not.
We all had a fairly decent week. Mom went to kickboxing on Saturday morning and tweaked her back. Boo! Seems to happen about twice a year...and this would be the 2nd time!
I went with Mom to a cookie exchange in Yoder on Saturday afternoon. One of Mom's co-workers goes all out every year with food and decorations, and Mom has never been able to attend. So this year...she decided we would go! Alex stayed behind as the party took place right in the middle of naptime. I was on my best behavior, and all the ladies were very impressed. I also fell asleep on the long ride home.
We took it pretty easy on Sunday (both Mom and Dad were resting their backs). Gosh. Are they getting old or what? We did make it out of the house to visit Grandma and Grandpa Sunday afternoon, and we picked up some dinner on our way home.
I was sad to be dropped off at school today. Just...not in the mood. Mom reminded me that we will be headed to Texas on an airplane in just TWO weeks, so that cheered me up a little bit.
This picture came in earlier today from Ms. Lyssa. What a stinker!
Hope everyone has a great week.
No comments:
Post a Comment