Everyone remained healthy this week (while kids in both Alex's and my classrooms are dropping like flies), and we are crossing our fingers it lasts!
Mom caught some cute pictures of Alex and I taking our Wednesday night bath (she tells me she plans on using these for blackmail someday...so I better be careful).
We celebrated Grandma's Birthday on Thursday, and Grandma and Grandpa's 38th wedding anniversary. They were married the same year my Dad was born.
We enjoyed pizza and Baskin Robbins ice cream cake. Mmmmmmm.
I received a much-needed haircut on Saturday morning, and we ran to Lowe's and Toys R Us Saturday afternoon. The carts at Lowe's are AWESOME! We missed the robbery that took place there by two hours, and didn't find out about it until we were leaving. Phew!
Checking out what is under the hood of a power wheel at Toys R Us (Grandpa should be proud).
I got to use a gift card that Nanny and Addie sent me for my Birthday. I picked out this super cool Home Depot weed trimmer. Too bad it broke after about 30 minutes!
On Sunday morning we decided to let Daddy sleep in. So Alex, Molly, Moses, Mom and I all relaxed on the couch and watched cartoons. (Molly doesn't look like she is crazy about the idea of being a footrest, does she?)
On Sunday afternoon we went over to The Loomis' house to celebrate Gwyn's 2nd Birthday. Her Birthday was on the 6th, so it was a few days late...but Gwyn didn't seem to mind one bit.
The Birthday Party crew:
Gavin and I. BFF's.
Gwyn and Alex. BFF's.
Gavin and I doing a great job of entertaining our baby sisters.
Time for presents! I was happy to help Gwyn get started on opening her presents:
Ms. Jan (Gavin and Gwny's Grandma) entertaining the girls.
Oh! And these came in today...from Trick-Or-Treating at Mom and Dad's work a couple weeks back. Alex, of course...wasn't having ANY OF IT.
Hope everyone has a great week.
No comments:
Post a Comment