Having a blast in the big tub:
Later in the morning, Ms. Ginger and Daniel came down so that we could meet Ms. Marley and Jameson at the park down the street. We had a blast going down the slides, playing in dirt, picking flowers, swinging on the swings, finding random things on the playground to try and eat, and enjoying snacks and juice. It was toddler heaven! The mamas also got to catch up and visit too.
Jameson and I in the wagon:
Making Mom nervous by climbing up the jungle gym equipment that is intended for children much older than me:
Enjoying snacks with my buddies, Jameson and Danny G:
A moment to pause in the shade:
Daniel picking flowers:
After almost 2 hours in the park, we came back to the house for lunch and a much needed nap. After I woke up from my nap, we went up to a store called Sugarland Sodas. They have all sorts of neat sodas that nobody has ever heard of...and some very OLD sodas that were made many moons ago. Mom and Dad picked out a couple of cases for a fun work event they are having this week. After soda shopping, we went and had breakfast for dinner at IHOP. Yum!
On Sunday, we woke up bright and early and headed out to the zoo! I had a fun time feeding the giraffes their morning lettuce (again). Mom captured some video this time:
Sometimes I was okay putting it on the giraffes tongue, other times I would want Dad to do it.
Matching green shirts!
"Whaaaat? Haven't you ever seen a giraffe before?"
After visiting more of the animals, I decided it was time to cool off in the water area. We came prepared this time with swim trunks and a towel! I had so much fun running through the mist. Mom captured a small clip of me having fun. Notice at the end I get on my belly and try "swimming" like I do in the bathtub. Silly!
Nothing but smiles:
After playing in the water and visiting a few more animals, we had a picnic lunch and then I conked out on the way home. After a 3 hour nap, we relaxed around the house and made a yummy dinner. What a great weekend! Hope everyone stays cool!
No comments:
Post a Comment