Hey! I like pickles, don't I? Why wouldn't I like sucking on a lemon?
On Saturday, we went and checked out a few more houses after a quick stop at SS Subs:
Mom and Dad are trying to decide if they want to build a new house from the ground up, or buy a house that already exists. Decisions, decisions. Pros and Cons to both. On Saturday night, we went to Auntie K's for more BBQ fun on her deck. She had quite the gathering! I got to see my buddy Daniel AND my buddy Cortland. Mom and Dad got the chance to visit with their friends also, and also had a chance to say goodbye to Jeremy...as he will be working in Flordia until December 22nd. We will miss you, Jeremy!
This morning, Mom got some great video of Molly and Moses being...well, Molly and Moses:
Too funny, right?
Another funny moment captured on video is me laughing so hard at Molly chasing a plastic container around the kitchen:
Did you catch me helping Molly get the treat she was after? Great Entertainment!
We are gearing up for another busy week. Can't believe that it is already August. Where has the summer gone? Hope everyone had a great weekend.
we always love seeing you guys! I'm goign to be better about following too! <3
ReplyDelete