Wednesday, August 11, 2010

My First Baseball Game

Happy Wednesday, ya'll! Last night after daycare, Mom and Dad took me to my first baseball game! We got to watch the Colorado Springs Sky Sox vs. the Oklahoma City Something-or-Others. We also ate BBQ (well...I had corn and squash in a tub...Mom and Dad ate BBQ), and did some tailgating before the game. It was a BEAUITFUL evening out. I also got to meet a bunch of Mom's old co-workers from USA Hockey. Turns out quite a few of them have kids my age, and a few of them have some babies on the way! Tailgating before the game:

"Ahhh! Mom! You know how I feel about hats!"



After our tailgating and visiting, Dad wore me into the game:

I enjoyed walking around and seeing all the people and smelling all the wonderful stadium food. I was also pretty impressed with the baseball field:

Mom and Dad were both on "foul-ball watch duty," and a couple of them actually came up right in our direction!

We only stayed until the bottom of the 4th inning. Hey! I get moody if I don't get my beauty. It was a fun evening had by all. I wonder what team ended up winning the game...

Tonight we are meeting Grandma and Grandpa for our traditional Wednesday night dinner. Hope everyone is having a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment