Syrup for breakfast? Really, Ed?
Oh! I received this pictures of Beckett who will be 8 months old on December 24th. He is sitting up and super cute!
With his sisters...awwww.
Weird to think he was brewing in my belly this time last year!
Jeff might be even more committed than myself. He got out the ladder and hung Eddie from the fan. JR informed me that he was pretty sure Mom and Dad were moving Eddie around, until he saw him in the fan. "There is no way he could of got up there without magic. If Daddy put him up there, I would have heard him take out the ladder."
We did the cookie exchange on Sunday at our new house! I decided I needed another 40 cookies at 9:30 pm on Saturday night. Ha!
Eddie hid #719 rocks on Saturday morning for the kids to find. It was like Christmas morning with the excitement from JR and Alex!
Molly found a comfey spot on some pillows on the floor. I couldn't help but grab a few pictures of our sweet old lady.
The kids went to a birthday party for Sam at Little Monkey Bizness Saturday afternoon, and I failed to snap a single picture!
On Sunday, I spent the morning getting the house ready for the cookie party. Jeff and the kids went to see Gavin and Gwyn for the afternoon while the ladies visited, chowed down, and exchanged cookies.
We had to bring up a 2nd table. I think about 28 people showed up!
I was running around like a chicken with my head cut off! It was a fun time, as usual.
Shelly bought Eddie some new gear! The kids were pretty blown away this morning. Ha!
This is the last week of school for 2017! Lots going on this week, and Mark's cookie decorating party on Saturday! Cannot believe the month is almost half way over.
No comments:
Post a Comment