Ready to hit the streets!
Only a few houses that went all out.
Check out that candy! Mind you--it was all from 3 Halloween events.
As I was watching the kids at this house, I remembered I had a picture of JR standing at the same house when he was really little--I think he had just turned 3. They have the same porch decor out every year. I showed the nice elderly couple that live there the picture of JR at 3 years old, and they thought it was pretty neat.
Michelle sent me a picture of Finley and Beckett all ready in their Halloween costumes. He was Peter Pan. Check out those chunky legs!
Last Wednesday, a friend of mine needed some help with her animals as they had their house on the market and were trying to do tons of showings. So we took 11 year old, Jazz! She was SO sweet, kind, and gentle.
They all got along really well!
Alex sort of fell in love and was a hot mess when she went home Friday afternoon, and Alex didn't get to say goodbye. Amazing how attached she got just after two days.
She was a great guest for two days, and we will surely miss her.
We received picture re-takes! MUCH better!
Jeff agreed to hang up a bunch of pictures for me this weekend. Mosey didn't enjoy that he was being ignored so this happened. Ha! Just lay down on everything, Moses!
On Saturday evening we had a wonderful dinner at Springs Orleans with Mom and Dad.The food and the drinks and the dessert were wonderful, and we all enjoyed being able to visit and catch-up, and have some adult time YUMMY!
.
On Sunday we had a little relaxation time in the morning before we ran all around town like crazy people.
Bed Bath and Beyond, Pier One, World Market, Lowes, Old Navy, Micheal's, and Furniture Row. Phew!
I found the perfect PJ's for Ms. Alex to wear this Holiday season.
JR has Greek Day this Friday at school, and we are excited for that--he made some Greek Worry Beads that he will be selling. Mom's Birthday is tomorrow, and this Saturday Jeff and I are going to the All Colorado Beer Festival. We skipped last year as I was baking a baby.
No comments:
Post a Comment