Friday night, our buyers kicked us out so that they could show family their new home. We got some food and went and said hello to Grandma and Grandpa for a bit.
I received an updated picture of Beckett! He is getting chubby! Michelle said all he does is eat. Sounds about right! Ha!
Alex asking for pictures with Moses Saturday morning.
Saturday afternoon we had plans to visit the Cordera pool, but just like the last 5 times we have planned to visit the Cordera pool...the clouds rolled in and they shut down the pool. So! We went over to visit the Loomis family at their house instead. After the sun came back out, the kids decided to have fun with their front yard water feature.
Summer Fun!
And yesterday the kids went to see Cars 3 with their buddies and Jeff, while I ran around and did some errands before our trip to Playa Mujeres Wednesday!
Alex told me it was okay if I curled her hair this morning, to go with her pretty dress. I would kill for hair like this!
Awwww. I bought her a couple dresses for our Mexico Trip in October.
We are excited to leave Wednesday morning for 5 days in Paradise. Nothing but sun, good food and drink, and relaxing. A REAL vacation! I already have a feeling I'm going to be depressed when we get back. Ha! The kids are going to have fun hanging with Nikki--they have a couple parties to go to on Saturday and I'm sure they will have a great time when we are away.
No comments:
Post a Comment