This little one has been preparing for her dance recital next Monday morning! We are excited to watch her perform!
So cute!
Friday night at Mickey D's. Where else would we rather be?
Jeff had to work on Saturday, so the kids and I made our annual Gingerbread House. I'm amazed at how long Alex will stay focused on this process. Even JR loses interest after 30 minutes. But Alex will stick with me decorating this thing until the very end!
Finished product. Not bad! The kids did most of the design.
Saturday night we had tickets from work to go and watch the CC Tigers play. I believe we have taken JR before...but this was a first for Alex!
As long as we have enough concession food junk...the kids are happy and entertained!
She's electric!
Cotton Candy sugar rush.
Goof balls!
Sunday was sort of a lazy day...as you can see. We hung around the house and I got to have a long lunch with Karissa. It was much needed! Afternoon errands to Target, and home for the evening to relax.
This weekend is going to be a busy one! Samantha turns one, and I'm helping host a cookie exchange.
Oh! And turns out JR has been complaining about his ear bothering him for the past 4 days...so Jeff took him in to see Dr. Reich this morning and sure enough...he has an ear infection in his right ear. Poor kiddo! Hopefully a round of antibiotics does the trick.
No comments:
Post a Comment