Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Officially FIVE!

Well...I'm officially FIVE years old!

Although I'm sad to report I was NOT feeling very great last week. Mom and Dad picked me up on Monday afternoon with a fever. I woke up feeling okay on Tuesday (my Birthday), and spiked another fever later in the afternoon. I STILL wanted to carry on with the Birthday plans at ITZ with Grandma and Grandpa...so we went! And I had a great time.

And so did Alex!



FIVE!!!

After having a fun time at ITZ, we came home and opened up some family presents and had some cake with Grandma and Grandpa.


Mom decided to go ahead and take me into see Dr. Reich on Wednesday morning. They did TWO strep tests, and the rapid test came back negative. So...they sent us on our way, and I was feeling much better on Friday.
Alex at Soccer practice:

On Saturday morning...we went to Gavin's so Dad and Mr. Shawn could watch the Texas vs OU game. We ate chili and played...and I gave Gavin his Birthday Gift! We are checking out his cake:

Gavin's Birthday was at Little Monkey Bizness later that afternoon. Alex and I had a great time running around, and then celebrating with lots of sugar! Just like last weekend! (-:





Happy 5th Birthday, Gavin!


Cousin Cindy, Robert, Jeffrey, and Jordan visited us Saturday evening from Grand Junction! We had a great visit with them before they headed home the next morning.

Since the daycare was closed on Monday, Alex and I went in for vaccinations and my well-child check-up with Dr. Reich. I guess it isn't really news that I'm super healthy and VERY smart...as we already knew that! And I did an EXCELLENT job with the THREE shots I had to get in my right arm. I sat on the bench, I held Mom tightly...and I was done crying almost immediately after the 3rd shot. Mom and Dad were so very proud of me. Alex on the other-hand? Well. She managed to COMPLETELY FREAK OUT before anyone even came close to her. Getting the flu mist in her was not an easy task. She also got one shot in her leg.


Listening to my heart with Dr. Reich:

After our appointment...we went out to celebrate with lunch at Red Robin! Mom told me I could order a CHOCOLATE SHAKE. So I did just that!


WE also got to go to Target to pick out a toy. Man! Maybe we should have shots more often! LOL

Trying on the Halloween Gear!

Alex picked out a toy baby from Target:

We ended up having a pretty good 3-day weekend! Mom and Dad are SUPER happy the shots are over with. They had been dreading that appointment for sometime now.

In other news...Dad had a follow-up appointment with the doctors at National Jewish Hospital in Denver today. They took some more blood, did another CT scan, and gave him a shot that is going to help with his immune system...and call him back with some results in the next few weeks. They got to visit Wahoo's in Denver for lunch...so it made the entire trip well worth it!


Not much planned for this week. Hope everyone has a great one.

No comments:

Post a Comment